Do you remember those 50 (or 100) Questions quizzes that used to go around via email back in the mid 90’s? They were once popular and still circulate every now and then. I have always loved reading other’s and sharing my own even though I know many people find them irritating. For those who find them irritating, I chose a 50 Questions one instead of 100. You’re welcome.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Two weeks ago maybe? Probably less, I’m pretty moody.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Cursive, no, printing yes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Two, boy and a girl. When mad a me my son yells, my daughter hisses.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I’m scared of heights, but maybe.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
This shows how old I am but I like granola mixed with apple sauce.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Interesting question, physically or mentally? Probably no to both.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Orange Sherbet in a waffle cone.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they make me laugh.
15. RED OR PINK?
Again interesting question. That depends. I hate the colour for red for clothes, I do no own any red clothes. With that said my next hair colour (September 13th) is going to be a very vibrant red. Did I answer that question? Um, pink?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I always want to be happy but sometimes I can’t be.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. WHAT IS THE SPARK FEATURE THAT HAS HELPED YOU THE MOST?
What the fuck is a Spark feature? Where is this quiz from anyway?!
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
barefeet with hot pink nail polish.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
spinach and artichoke dip with warmed pita triangles.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Hozier. If you don’t know them you are not living life to the fullest right now. Please listen immediately.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
freshly cut grass, citrus fruits
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
What colour is it naturally? Dark brown but it’s never actually that colour.
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
no, I’m scared to touch my eyeball.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Just one? That’s hard. Olives? That’s more of a topping than a food really but I’m sticking with it.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Heather grey tank top.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer (look how beautiful that word looks written out, all low and pretty)
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends on the situation.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Fruit cobbler, homemade obviously.
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
A moveable Feast by Ernest Hemmingway is sitting on my nightstand so it’s next on my list but right now i’m in magazine land.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
What is this, the 90’s?
41. ANY TATTOOS?
Three. Two with meaning, one without.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
a familiar song.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
This takes away from the anonymity of this blog so I’ll make this one up. I was born on a warm sunny day on the coast of Spain.
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
red brick mostly.
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
my car is the bus.
50. ANY PETS?
two fat old cats, one young handsome cat and one annoying old barky dog.
51: Let’s talk about your phone (I made this up because I wanted to talk about my phone)
I have an iphone 4 that is three years and five months old. It is the perfect size for my small hands but it is starting to give up on life. Opening the Facebook app is like connecting to dial-up, it takes at least 30 seconds to load. This is not an over exaggeration, I wish it was. Sometimes once I’m in an app it just decides it can’t do it anymore and closes. No matter how many apps I delete it doesn’t function any faster. It’s old, it’s tired. It’s had a good life. I am desperate for a new one but the iphone 5’s are still more money than I want to spend and I love iphone’s too much to switch platforms. I’m hoping that the iphone 6 will come out very soon and drop the price of the iphone 5. I have zero interest in an iphone 6, unless the camera is ridiculously better than the iphone 5, that will be the only thing that will win me over. I feel badly speaking ill of my phone now, it will probably purposely die to spite me.