I started this blog on January 1st 2014 with the goal of trying at least one new thing each day however part way through the year I decided to put less pressure on myself and post only when I felt inclined to do so. In the end I ended up with a total of 286 posts (not including this one and tbd if I post any more in the next three days) That falls short of my 365 goal however I’m still quite pleased with it. I wanted to do this for myself, but in the end gained many regular followers and some occasional visitors so to all of you who were a part of my madness this year, thank you. I have a few new ideas for revamping and additions for next year but i’m hesitant to do them just yet. I know that I get a little anxious (to put it mildly) when some of my regular websites change formats and layouts and I’m hesitant to inflict that on anyone else. Although it is possible that I am the only crazy person who has that reaction.
As promised: Stats for those who like stats:
Top 5 countries by views of 2014:
2. United States
4. United Kingdom
Top 5 posts of 2014:
1. September 1: An average girl’s thoughts on porn and general sex tips
2. Day 112: Get naked in a public change room
3. Day 68: You’re on vacation and intoxicated (really?! This is #3?)
4. Day 200 and onward: To crazy and back (The post which was originally before this was actually #2 however it has been deleted)
5. Day 38: Stop being so gross and take care of your damn self
No surprises I guess, people like sex, booze and crazy people. I should go have drunk sex with a crazy person and see if I break the internet.